Ma liste de blogs

mercredi 5 décembre 2012


  A story from Greece
1)
My dear love  Hades,
 today the sunshine does not rise, at least not for me. Every day for me is like a black long tunnel, I can't see the light because the light of my life is gone, from one month today, more you're far from me and more I miss you. Everything around me seems to be faded, because I'm sad.   My heart stopped beating when you gone. And today I 'm waiting for only one thing your return. When I think, every day that  you risk your life, in this far country, and that you could not come back to me, that's so terrifying for me that I feel I can't wait for a long time again, I die without you. I feel so ridiculous to be not patient, I should be strong for the both of us, but you are my soul sister and I need to feel you close to me. You are for me a gift of the sky and I'm afraid to lose you, but I'm confident because I know that you are the better, and soon we will be together for good, and no one else could separate us.  
Your love Persephone

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire